Carol Clouser, Home Buyer in New Baltimore, MI

my husband is Va 30 % disabled. We are looking at a forclosed home. Do we still pay closing costs of 5600.00

Asked by Carol Clouser, New Baltimore, MI Mon Jan 26, 2009

Answers

3
Carol,

With a VA loan you can finance 100% of the loan and if the sellers are willing to pay your closing costs and prepaid items you may not have to bring any money to the close. Please contact me so I can give you more exact details.

Jason S Hill
First Mortgage Corporation
j.hill@fmcuso.com
Your Mortgage Broker will guide you on what you need to pay in costs - VA is supposed to be 100% financing with nothing down - and many of the closing costs cannot be paid by the buyer - contact your mortgage company, and show them the property you are attempting to buy - then they will give you a good faith estimate!

I do a lot of business in Lexington Park - let me know if we can help.

Web Reference: http://www.billwootan.com
Good Afternoon Carol,

Closing costs depend on the price of the property you are purchasing. Are you working with an agent on your purchase? Are you working with a Lender? The Agent or Lender should be able to give you an estimate of what your closing costs are going to be, ask them for a "Good Faith Estimate" I really do hope this helps.