Home Buying in Salinas>Question Details

Azael123, Home Buyer in Salinas

my husband has worked since03 with a work permit currently he has no legal status can we apply for house loan

Asked by Azael123, Salinas Sun May 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Azael,
Please contact Ivan Barriga his company does I-TIN loans for persons without SSN#.
I hope this was helpful. Thanks,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer