Home Buying in Salinas>Question Details

Azael123, Home Buyer in Salinas, CA

my husband has worked since03 with a work permit currently he has no legal status can we apply for house loan

Asked by Azael123, Salinas, CA Sun May 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I suggest that you call a lender in Salinas- Joseph Sanchez @ Prospect Mortgage -he will be able to answer this question for you. I am a Realtor in Salinas and unfortunately do know the answer to your question. I believe you can but can't be sure. 831 751 1990-
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer