Home Buying in Albany>Question Details

I Like, Home Buyer in Troutdale, OR

my home is incorrectly pictured as in foreclosure.How do I get it removed.?

Asked by I Like, Troutdale, OR Mon Nov 19, 2012

The foreclosed house is next door to mine

Answers

4
I Like’s answer
The foreclosed house was not listed by an agent. It was listed by auction..com. They removed it when it was sold earlier this month. But it is still on several sites. Thank you all for your answers.
Hi, I agree with the two previous answers. The listing agent should be able to find out how this error occurred. I'm certain it is labeled foreclosure from another source. Once it is corrected on one site, it will be probably be updated on other sites within 24 hours.
I read your question again. If a photographer has taken a picture of a foreclosed property next door to your home, they will need to come back out to take a picture of the correct property. This will prevent your home from being advertised improperly. You should contact your Agent to have this corrected.
Flag Mon Nov 19, 2012
Hi, You will have to contact the agent that posted it, Trulia is an agent only platform. If it was fed from another source it will have to be changed there in order to reflect on Trulia.

Chris
Is your neighbor's home actively listed by an agent? If so, perhaps the agent has an incorrect address posted. I would recommend contacting that agent.
Judy, Thank you for the reply. Type 1979 Breakwood circle in the search box and go to foreclosures. You will see the house you used to live in. Mary
Flag Mon Nov 19, 2012