Home Buying in Fernley>Question Details

Girlfriend A…, Renter in Fernley, NV

my girlfriend and i are looking to purchase a home. and the seller is willing to sell on a contract. we are confused on how this works

Asked by Girlfriend And I, Fernley, NV Mon Feb 6, 2012

we have been renting for over a year and want to get out and have a place of our owen

Help the community by answering this question:


You should find a good Nevada real estate attorney.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 6, 2012
You should use a Realtor and a Title Company to do this. Let the experts do what they do best. Give Maggie Reese a call at 315-7404 she is a bonified Realtor and knows all the ins and outs of buying real estate.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 21, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer