Home Buying in Columbus>Question Details

angelagrace34, Home Buyer in Columbus, IN

my family lives in columbus i live in new york we were displaced by hurricane sandy i need to move i need a 3/ 4 bd can anyone help me?

Asked by angelagrace34, Columbus, IN Sat Nov 3, 2012

Answers

5
I would love to see this house can you send pics? Or set up a showing?
I posted a picture of it on Zillow
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013
If I can get your email. I can send you a picture.
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013
We are doing some painting this weekend. I will send you some pics tomorrow. We would love to set up a showing for the end of next week. Would Friday be good? We work till 530. Or we could set up a time on Saturday. Thank you for your interest.
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013
My house is for sale. 4 bedroom, full basement, approx 1800 square ft.
10123 N hIckory Lane Columbus IN
call 8123431882
I am renting my house here in Columbus and I can work with you on deposit, furnishing, etc. My house is posted here on Trulia. Please give me a call if I can help!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
That would be great please send me your email or phone number also the mls on the house I look forward to talking with you.
Flag Sat Nov 24, 2012
Are you looking to buy or rent
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
at this time im looking to rent...i have excellent refernces...looking to buy in the near future in columbus
Flag Sat Nov 3, 2012
Very sorry to hear you were displaced! I would be happy to help. Please email me information on what price range you need & I will send back options. My email is leigh@buchyett.com. FYI I am on the Relocation Team with Prudential Indiana Realty. I can also be reached via cell @ 812-350-3365.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
im still having problems with my phone service so i cant call out i will email you
Flag Sat Nov 3, 2012