Home Buying in Orange County>Question Details

Coachdfox23, Home Seller in Kalkaska, MI

my dad made a quick claim deed for me to have the hoyse i want to sell the house but the mortgage is in his name what do i do

Asked by Coachdfox23, Kalkaska, MI Wed Aug 24, 2011

Answers

6
No Sir, you should have not made your original remark. You should have not responded at all. Your response should have been the delete key. If you do not have any contribution to provide just be SILENT. I will not follow this question anymore since I can not really tell you in this forum what I really want to respond to you with. Oh, now I will answer more old questions and hopefully you will just hit the delete key.

See ya…………….
The correct response, Miss Marlene, was a silent, "Oh, I see."
Mr Mack, it does not matter how old questions are or if the person has moved on. The reason why Trulia leaves them on the database is to provide information on the search engines for people that may have the same question and the more professionals answer them without paying attention to the dates the better it can assist those that are unaware.

Question for u since history is so old does that mean you will not bother to read it?
Please check the dates before answering; this person has probably moved on by now . . .
Suggestion for you, hire a real estate attorney to do the paperwork the right way since you are unaware how to go about it in order to sell the property.
If the deed was quit-claimed to you, you need to get the mortgage in your name. Without doing so, you will be unable to sell the house without a cloud on title.
Go to the court house and ask them how to fill out the paperwork.