Home Buying in Croydon>Question Details

Lauren, Other/Just Looking in Somerton, Philadelphia...

my credit scores are 610, 645, 645 and i am looking fha loan to purchase a home in croydon for 150,000 and under . can anyone help?

Asked by Lauren, Somerton, Philadelphia, PA Sun Jan 20, 2013

Answers

3
Yes you can get approved with a 600! You probably don't need to get your scores up anymore. There are a few Lenders that can do a 600 mid score home loan. They just aren't always easy to find and some try to over charge you on the rate and fee's. I have had a lot of my clients with 580-600 scores approved for a home loan with The Lenders Network, not bad rates either.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 16, 2013
Hello Lauren,

Give me a call. My office is close by. I can get you pre-approved for a mortgage.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010 & 2012
NMLS ID 143960
Definitely! Those are good scores, with a midscore of 645 you should be able to be approved for an FHA loan assuming your income and everything else qualifies. Email me and I can give you some more info and provide you with a few contacts to call for a preapproval! Kimberly.rock@comcast.net

You can also set up a reoccuring search on my website to view homes that fit your needs - http://www.kimberlyrock.com