Home Buying in Lyons>Question Details

Grammat, Home Buyer in Lyons, WI

my credit score is 650-730. Been at job for 21 years. Income 68 thousand a yr first time buyer would I be able to get a mortgage with no down paymentn

Asked by Grammat, Lyons, WI Wed Aug 31, 2011

Answers

4
Most zero down is gone, and what is left is not credit/income related as much as it is geographical. USDA Rural may be an option dependent on location, I can connect you to a lender with strong USDA Rural guidelines experience?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 31, 2011
A mortgage person I trust says he thinks he can can help. His name is Andrew at 414-810-9397.
Down payment is important to get mortgage. But there are some exception also.If I were you I would talk to a mortgage banker or a real estate professional to find this.Good luck
Are you a Vet? Are you buying in a USDA area? If not, you will need a downpayment. The downpayment can be as low as $100 on a HUD owned home. You should consult with a mortgage officer to see if you are ready to purchase in your target area.