Home Buying in Poughkeepsie>Question Details

biglots79, Other/Just Looking in Poughkeepsie, NY

my credit is poor but i been paying it off do u know how long it takes to get better credit

Asked by biglots79, Poughkeepsie, NY Sat Jul 6, 2013

Answers

4
Mortgage pre approvals help home buyers to know exactly how much they can afford. Mortgage brokers have access to many banks, private lenders and different programs.
Shop around for a mortgage broker until you find one that will can answer all your financing questions on the first meeting.

Best of Luck,

Marias Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
I have a great mortgage guy who has an evaluator system which tells you exactly what to do and for how long. No obligation no fees. He is local. I have a couple of clients who did this and I have now found them a house. Econtreras@houlihanlawrence.com
Depends on how poor the credit is. Visit with your local bank to see where you are at.
There are some steps you can take that will improve your credit score quickly. You should get the full report and challenge anything on it that is inaccurate. Paying down your debt is also a good step. You might want to talk to a local lender and ask them what else you can do. Often they will help you improve your score and follow up with you to watch your progress in hopes that, when the time comes, you will finance your home through them.