Home Buying in Leavenworth>Question Details

Oldskoolart, Other/Just Looking in Leavenworth, KS

my credit is not all that. I need to find a credit co. that will work with me. any ideas?

Asked by Oldskoolart, Leavenworth, KS Mon Aug 29, 2011

Answers

5
aleigray’s answer
Ryan Stoll With Advance Mortgage Solutions. AMAZING!! He worked so hard for us, when other banks approved us for 75,000 his company approved us for 100,000. Awesome company, always on top of things. here is his number.

913-647-1387
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
i have an investor who will buy the home you pick and let you choose the upgrades they make to it - then they will rent the home to your for up to 1 year while you get your credit score worked out.

email me and i'll send you his contact info

angela@shopwithshopper.com
A good mortgage professional should be set-up to do this for you. Go to a mortgage lender not a bank since they will provide more time and attention to your file. Banks are great if you are ready to go but I find mortgage lenders will help you clean up your credit and know little "tricks" of the trade. Good-luck.
Hi Oldskoolart...

My Dad was stationed at Fort Leavenworth, I attended 5th grade there!

Obviously, "not all that" is not a technical term when discussing credit. It is impossible to give you advice or encouragement based on that, plus, a loan application for pre-qual or pre-approval reviews much more than your credit score to determine eligibility.
In regards to credit companies, there certainly are plenty of them out there, however, it is hard to judge their effectiveness. Did you know that most loan officers will help analyze your credit and help you develop a plan for improving your scores without cost? This avenue may prove to be your best choice.

Now, on to advice from folks that are not licensed loan officers. First, there ARE lenders still doing FHA below 600, and even more offering VA below 620. Certainaly, not all lenders, however, they are out there. Obviously, the higher your scores, the more lenders will compete for your business. My simple advice is pick a great loan officer and work with them to get you from where you are now, and into the home of your dreams.

Good luck! Jim, American Bank 703 615 4675 We proudly serve all 50 states!
As a real estate consultant, we always are motivated to help people get approved. Sometimes that takes some work and the best way to do that is to have a reputable company work with you to get your credit cleaned up.

The fact is that anyone can do it if you have a strong enough desire.

You really need to have a 600 credit score or better with no current collection accounts to qualify for an FHA loan through several lenders (620 for VA loans). Sometimes paying on the old ones can actually hurt your credit score that is why you should ask a qualified creditor.

Lenders can often give you the basics of what you need to do at no charge. If you want to hire a company to help you dispute and get some things removed from your credit report, then you could contact one. I use two:

Griffin credit (http://www.griffincredit.com/contact-griffin-credit-repair.html )

UNCS1 - veronica@uncs1.com Phone: (913) 948-9642

Hopefully this was info that will help you. Call me if you want some recommendations on lenders who are very helpful. Angela Shopper 913-707-6884) or email me angela @ shopwithshopper.com (without the spaces)