Julia, Home Buyer in 48146

my agent is giving me the runaround on a pending offer, i put a cash offer is it too late to switch agents

Asked by Julia, 48146 Fri May 29, 2009

the house is off the market and the paper work was done when i put the offer in,he said give him 24-48 hours it been 36 and he dont answer my calls ,other agents told me its off the market and the paper work matches mine can i switch ?his broker is no help

Answers

3
Julia,

This is a most unfortunate situation. Our recommendation is to contact the agent's office and request to speak with the Broker.

There may be a good reason you have not heard from the agent that the Broker can help identify for you.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 30, 2009
Well, I'm sorry you're having a poor experience with your agent.
I can assure you we're not all like that.
Shoot me an email back and I will see what I can additionally find out for you to try to give you a hand.
Hi Julia....

I am sorry to hear that your calls are not getting returned. Do you have a writen Buyer-Broker agreement with this agent? If so you may be wedded to your agent. If not I would put them on notice to withdraw your offer (in writing) and them secure a Realtor to represent you. Good luck.
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA