Julian, Other/Just Looking in Manhasset, NY

must the seller complete everything that's required for a C of O?

Asked by Julian, Manhasset, NY Sun Sep 13, 2009

sellers have a broken fence on property & also it is not up to new standard height for a pool (which they have)-don't they have to fix it, so they can get the certificate of occupancy before selling their home?

Help the community by answering this question:


On any legal matters, you should consult with your real estate attorney. There are a few questions that need to be answered to give you an accurate and complete answer. Are you currently under contract to purchase this home? Was the fence broken when you went into contract? Did you mention the broken fence in the contract? Does the owner already have a CO for the pool and you want them to come up to the current codes? The answers to these questions will greatly determine the answer to your question. Good luck.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 14, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer