Bajgottony, Home Buyer in Peabody, MA

multiple listing #71400438 Please send me info on that house: 6 Glen Drive, W. Peabody MA 01960

Asked by Bajgottony, Peabody, MA Fri Jun 29, 2012

Imultiple listing #71400438 Please send me info on that house: 6 Glen Drive, W. Peabody MA 01960

Answers

4
David Cutler’s answer
If there is anything specific about the property you would like answered just let us know and we'll find out for you! If you are interested in working with a buyers agent (at no cost to you) to help you with the search for a new home as well as the negotiations and paperwork involved with submitting an offer and also every step to the way of closing on you new home then I recommend you contact a few local agents that you can find on here with reputable profiles and maybe setup a time to sit down and meet with each and discuss your needs and see if you find one to be the best fit for you.
Good luck with the search and again please let us know if any specific questions not already answered. I have also included a link to see some more info including room sizes for this proeprty.
This home has an accepted offer but the owners are accepting back up offers . It is a lovely slab ranch on a quiet street in West Peabody .
I specialize in Peabody and the surrounding communities and would be glad to help you in your search.
You can contact me at jbeader@remaxprestige.com.
This property has an accepted offer pending. You could put in a back up offer in the event that something falls through. You can use this link to see all Peabody listings and a market profile on the City http://www.findahomeinbeverly.com/community/area/Peabody/
Send us your email address at info@wenrealty.com we'll reply with the full report