Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Samir, Home Buyer in 89143

moving to las vegas from los angeles finally decided on Silverstone ranch any other suggestions .

Asked by Samir, 89143 Sat Jun 8, 2013

Elly Gramatikova’s answer
I can help you make an educated decision on buying a home in Las Vegas but I will need a little more information as far as your criteria goes. Contact me directly so I can better assist you.
Elly Gramatikova
(702) 234-2219
Black and Cherry Real Estate Group
If you tell me a little more about what type of home you are looking for I can better assist you in your search. Please feel free to contact me directly below or you can send me your search criteria here:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Robert Adams
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
Thank u all for ur input and advice.
Silverston Ranch is great, accept is kind of far way from the strip. I would say Summerlin, Piccole Ranch, Southern Highlands,, Henderson....

Adriana Samardjieva
Realty One Group
cell : 702-275-6833
Samir, I am not familiar with Silverstone ranch. Do you mean Silverado Ranch????

I have listed and sold many homes in Silverado ranch and would be delighted to help you . If you will email me your "wish list" I will get right on it and email you homes for you to peruse. My email is bzisk@aol.com.

I look forward to the possibility of helping you and your family. My very best, Becky

Congratulations on your big move from LA. to Las Vegas! Silverstone Ranch is a great community but there are also a lot of other golf course communities that might interest you. I would be more than happy to go over any of these with you at no cost or obligation to you:) I am a Las Vegas Realtor, Certified Distressed Property Expert and a Las Vegas native. I know and understand the local market and can help you find what you are looking for. Please visit my website and social links below to see what my clients have to say about my services. I am available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!

ELOFF PEREZ, Realtor / CDPE / 702.677.0558

Great Value in Silverstone. Do you mind being so far out from the center of town? If so have you looked at Tuscany in Henderson? Or Painted Desert? There is also great value to be found in Los Prados.

Phillip Scheinman, ABR, GRI, E-PRO
Broker * Sales Agent * Realtor
Realty One
2831 St. Rose ParkwaySte. 100
Las Vegas, NV 89074
Direct: 702-580-9198
Fax: 702-614-9337
E-mail: smokey25@cox.net

Renting or buying? Vegas' market is very tight, especially for sales, unless you're buying new built. Rentals go fast.
My name is Erica and I am a REALTOR here in Las Vegas. I can help you find a home to buy or rent at no charge to you. Please contact me. I answer my phone and I am available all the time. Please check out my reviews or for updates please like my Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/EricaMaciasRealEstate

Erica Macias
Black & Cherry Real Estate and Property Management
2421 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy #110
Henderson, NV 89052

Office: 702-795-4663
Fax: 702-551-4577
E-mail: ericamaciaslv@gmail.com
Website: http://www.EricaMaciasRealEstate.com
Be sure to get a home inspection. In addition to inspecting all components of the home, we will walk through the home with you, educate you about the home, and answer all of your questions.

Feel free to contact any one of us, we look forward to speaking wiyh you.

Lee Taylor http://www.lasvegasinspector.com
Hi Samir,

it would be good to provide your criterias, wishes, what you have on your mind in order to give you a lots of detailed information, etc.
You can contact me per phone or email, directly below and based on your criterias I can forward you
those accurate property listings that are currently available for sale!

Warmest regards,

8363 W SUNSET RD #100

CELL: 702-241-6110
EFAX: 702-920-8775
EMAIL: Denny@PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://www.PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://www.IMMOBEL.com/LasVegasNevadaUSA/
WEB: http://awp208099.las.mlxchange.com
Please let me know what hobbies, interests, where yiull be working and distance you're willing to drive and ill make some great recomendations. Wr kniw that area very well as well as the rest of Vegas havibg lived here since 1976 and raising two kids. Thanks, Matt and Kim 702.501.0973
Hey Samir- The NW part of Vegas is a lovely place; I live up here in this corner of town. My wife & I ride my bikes all over 89131 (where Silverstone is located), and there are grocery stores, hospitals, movie theatres and a casino, and golf courses as well.
Silverstone has quite a spread of houses with golf course frontage - I've been in modest homes and mansions, some without community gates, and some with guards at the gate. I've seen a Rolls Royce driving down the road, and a horse and rider across the street in the equestrian park!
Please give me a call and we'll talk about Silverstone!
Forgot to add: I have more than 30 years of experience selling real estate in Las Vegas, and if you would like to contact me directly to ask questions, my direct cell is: 702-596-7821.
Hello Samir! We soon welcome you to Las Vegas! LV has so many desirable communities, from our fabulous high rise condos, our newly constructed single family residences, to our celebrity vintage comnunities. I would be more than happy to assist you with making an informed decision about which community would best suit your needs and wants. Please feel free to contact me:
Donnelle McClain
Wardley Real Estate
What was it about Silverstone Ranch that you liked in particular? The fact that it is a golf community? Is it close to where you are going to be working? Is there a particular floor plan you like?

I included a link to all the homes currently for sale in Silverstone Ranch. Just copy the link into your browser and then use the arrows in the upper left hand corner to scroll through the properties. If you can describe in detail what you are looking for, I can definitely make other suggestions.
Depends on what your looking for . It's too vague of a question . Could you be more specific?