Home Buying in Middletown>Question Details

Pat, Home Buyer in Middletown, DE

moving to de appo school district area have a 13yr old daughter and need a good kid friendly development any suggestions

Asked by Pat, Middletown, DE Thu Jul 5, 2012

Answers

6
Appoquinimink is a great school district. In fact, my own children have attended this school district. I am very familiar with this area and would be happy to help you in any way I can. There are lots of wonderful homes and great neighborhoods to choose from.
This is a great area of DE, nice choice! It has a lot of new growth and many neighborhoods are kid friendly. I would be happy to assist you in any way or set up a tour to show you a few. I have helped many other families relocate to this area so I am quite familiar with it. Feel free to contact me directly at 302-383-5412.
I think it would be best for you to get a list of all the properties in the Appoquinimink School District that are in your price range. From that list select and go see the properties you like. Once that is done, your search will probably be narrowed down to 5 or so properties. Take a 2nd look at these properties, talk to the neighbors and visit the schools and than make your selection. If you start out looking in specific neighborhoods there will be properties on the market you should have seen that you won't see. The house search process will only take 1 or 2 days. You can decide how much time you want to spend talking to the neighbors and visiting schools.
my price range is 325k that is the high side also would like some information on quality builders in the area
You can also shoot me an email at dmarshall@remax.net
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012
My listing in Lea Eara Farms would be perfect for you. Lots of kids your daughter's age and it's a well-established neighborhood where everyone takes care of their home. I'm not putting it on the MLS until next week, but I can get you in early if you want to take a peek. Let me know.
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012
I need a price range, we have a lot of wonderful subdivisions, I would love to send you information on some of them.
It depends on your price range. I have a two great listings in kid-friendly neighborhoods - one in Bay Pointe and one in Lea Eara Farms. They're the best of both worlds - they're in the Appoqunimink School District and close to the canal, so they're equally convenient to both Middletown and Newark. Give me a call at (302) 547-7600 if you'd like more information.