Home Buying in Oak Hills>Question Details

sanjuan_dcw, Other/Just Looking in Oak Hills, CA

most dirty road in oak hills but house and land price more expensive??

Asked by sanjuan_dcw, Oak Hills, CA Tue Feb 26, 2013

Answers

4
Living free in America.
It's hard to imagine a more desirable location in the High Desert. Come and join us - Freedom Loving Rugged Individuals.
Glenn Zimmerman, Broker/Owner
the All American Real Estate Company
9748 Rose DR Oak Hills CA 92344
Glenn@AllAmericanRealEstate.com
760.947.3621
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 26, 2013
Yes, that's true. We do have a lot of dirt roads in Oak Hills but we also have beautiful homes on large lots that average 2 acres or more. The homes on the large lots are custom built. There are also quite a few homes that are on pavement or very close to pavement.

I have lived here in Oak Hills for over 21 years (And I don't even think about the dirt roads anymore, its a way of life) having moved up here from San Juan Capistrano in Southern Orange County so I am very familiar with the area and have seen the tremendous growth in the past few years. Oak Hills is a rural area with lot sizes averaging 2 acres or more. Being that we are located right at the top of the Cajon Pass we have easy access to the I-15 for commuters. It also means we have cooler temperatures in the summer.

We have lots of areas for horse back riding with easy access to National Forest lands, close to off-road riding areas, close to ski resorts, good schools, shopping nearby, new hospital being built close by with a trauma center.

If you would like more information on the Oak Hills area why not ask someone who lives here??

Feel free to call me or email me with any questions.

Billine Flynn
Platinum Realty West
760-963-6366
re4sale2@yahoo,com
Oak Hills is a beautiful area. Some homes have dirt roads, and others have pavement. It is a very nice community to live in.

Let me know how I can help you. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any help regarding finding a home.

Joan Patterson, B.A., G.R.I., Realtor, License #01431647
Keller WIlliams Realty
951-204-1864
http://inlandempirerealestate.kwrealty.com
calljoan4ahome@gmail.com
Sanjuan_dcw;

Oak hills is a highly desired are here because of it's larger homes, ease of access to the freeway, proximity to shopping, great schools, and employment centers.

Many residents of Oak Hills own horses, and frequently ride the back roads and nearby rural areas. Crestline, Arrowhead, Bigbear and Wrightwood are all within a day's ride.

There are many properties in Oak Hills that are on or near pavement, and most have city/county water.

If you would like to discuss other advantages of Oak Hills, please do not hesitate to call me.