Home Buying in Pompano Beach>Question Details

Dora Akers, Home Buyer in Destin, FL

mls #1251570 like to see listing

Asked by Dora Akers, Destin, FL Mon Oct 7, 2013

Answers

6
Sure, when would you like to see it ? This is a foreclosure in Plantation Park.

Gary Hitchcock
Remax Pros
561-213-2252
glhgolf@gmail.com
Hi Dora,

I am a Realtor from Coldwell Banker that works on Fort Lauderdale - Pompano Beach area.

Could you please let me know approximate where do you want to buy a condo/home? I will try to send you information as soon as I get an email from you.

The number 1251570 is for a 3 bedroom 2 bath home asking $299,900.00 on the city of Plantation.

Please contact me at your convenience via email or phone and I will help you to find the perfect condo/home for you.

Kind regards,

Aymee
Coldwell Banker
954-448-4241
aymeekranjcec@gmail.com
Hello Dora,
If you find something that you would like to see click the "Request a Showing" button and your information will be sent to 3 local realtors that will hopefully contact you back. Sometimes the property is no loner available or not showing anymore so your best bet is to have theses local realtors help.
Ronen TIsh
Tish Realty Group & Property Management
561-568-6841
Ronen@TishRealtyGroup.com
Let me know when.

Susan Penn, PA, SFR, CDPE http://about.me/HomesForSale_SusanJPennPA
EWM Realtors® | A HomeServices of America Company | An Affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway
2000 Main Street, Suite 103 | Weston, FL 33326 l http://www.susanpenn.com
T: 954.306.7337 | C: 954.557.5993 | F: 954.515.0200 | penn.s@ewm.com |
Hello Dora,

My name is Carolyn Russell and I tried to look up listing number 1251570 and it should have a letter in front of the number. I tried several letters that are used in the MLS and the only property that came up was in home in Plantation and email indicated you were interested in Pompano. Please let me know if there is a letter in front of the number or were you interested in the property in Plantation?
You can contact me directly at crussell@florida-foreclosures.com and i will be happy to assist you in seeing the actual property you are interested in or any others that may meet your requirements. I look forward ti hearing from you.
Did you click on the request more information button on the listing? If you do, it will be sent to 3 local agents who can show it to you. One of them will definitely call you back.