Kay, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

lowest price for a move-in condo or apartment

Asked by Kay, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sat Jan 25, 2014

Answers

6
Kay,

The lowers price move-in condominium in all Broward County is $17,500 for a 1 bedroom - 1 bath condominium in Sunrise Lakes Phase 3 condominium but to buy in there, one must 55+ years old. this is not a short-sale nor a foreclosure.

The lowest priced "foreclosure" (or bank owned) condominium is also a 1 bedroom - 1 bath in Sunrise Lakes Condo asking $17,900 (I can't possibly imagine how someone defaulted on a mortgage of those low priced condominiums - note that the previous owner may have paid $70K with a $50K mortgage but defaulting on a $50K 1st mortgage blows my mind).

The lowest priced short-sale is also in Sunrise Lakes Condominium. A one bedroom - 1 bath selling for $18,000.o
There you have it. It looks like Sunrise Lakes Condominium complex holds all three records.

However, if you want to know what is the lowest priced, move-in condition, in a specific area, that will change, certainly. Carmen ( who also answered you below) gave you the best answer: Go to http://www.Realtor.com, put in a zip code and the size of condominium you are seeking and you will be served properly.
I'd call Michal Bander at Guaranteed Rate, 954-684-9227. The first step is to get pre-approved for a mortgage, then you'll know what you can buy.
Look realtor.com. And find a realtor that u feel comfortable working with.
I am agent in the fort lauderdale area it all depends contact me for more info 954 696 8303
Hi Kay,

I would happy to help you with your search. Feel free to contact me directly at mia.kitner@floridamoves.com
Hi Kay,

How large a condo are you looking for and where in Fort Lauderdale would you like the condo to be?

Please contact me directly if you would like help locating a condo.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com