Home Buying in Sheboygan>Question Details

Usa12345, Home Buyer in Duluth, MN

low fico buy have 1/2 to put down on home in Sheboygan any suggestions or referrals to help.

Asked by Usa12345, Duluth, MN Tue Aug 9, 2011

I am interested in buying a home in Sheboygan WI, the price is low and can put down half of the price, my problem is the low fico. I haven't tried yet to get more info as I am rather discouraged about the fico. I have lived in the same place for over 17 years and paid rent on time but as I get closer to retirement I want to buy a place to retire and paid off.

Home Buyer,
Have you had any luck yet with this situation? If not, give us a call. We work with different local lenders here in the Sheboygan area which can figure out a way to help you if anyone can in this area. We would be more than happy to provide their contact information if you'd like.

John D Hartfiel
Hartfiel Realty
Sheboygan, WI 53081
email: jdhartfiel@aol.com
Web: http://www.HartfielRealty.com
Please feel free to contact me. I have worked in the sheboygan area (do you know the home you would like to purchase? or are you starting fresh with a price range and wish list?)
I work with all homes-regular residential sales, foreclosures, huds, etc. I'm your go to gal!
I also have a few different lenders that can provide in house loans. I just closed a deal with the same situation. Buyer had half to put down and lender was able to work magic and get it closed without risk to lender and even better yet made the client extremely happy as he was able to own a home at the monthly payment he could make instead of renting!

Kelly Podmolik
Apple Valley Realtors
How low is low? That will determine on whether or not you qualify for a mortgage. Speak with a mortgage officer and let them see your credit report. They will be able to tell you if you qualify.