Tarin Hartsf…, Both Buyer and Seller in Jacksonville, FL

looking to starting investing/looking for assignment and lease options deals can any investor friendly realtor help me in the 32246 area.

Asked by Tarin Hartsfield, Jacksonville, FL Mon Oct 18, 2010

Answers

4

Your program plan is in place, and you are starting right at the front end.

Make sure your realtor partner is not competing against you in your search for properties. Make sure they are investors also and have a track record in similar purchases. Make sure they know the ins and outs of investment financing. Anyone can pick properties out of the MLS, but who knows about septic replacement programs and area?

Scare you yet?

My specialization is in the 08and 09 areas. I only look for cash cows. These are rentals that we rehab and rent, not flip. I have a crew that completes the rehab.

I do handle other investors in other areas and price ranges, but they furnish the local knowledge on each property. So as a team, we have a combined intelligence to accomplish the task.

Good luck and best wishes,

Blaine Rabe
REMAX Specialists
904-874-0814
Hi Tarin,

I and my team are investor friendly (several of us are investors, as well) and would be willing to discuss working with you. I, personally, think it is very important for any buyer, seller or investor to connect with professionals who they feel comfortable working with and who have their best interests in mind. My team consists of property managers, title company and real estate attorney as well as other real estate related specialists such as home inspector, contractor, lenders, etc. To learn more about me and my team, visit http://www.MyJaxHomeTeam.com (new website and blog) and http://www.BestHomesInJacksonville.com or call me at 904-288-9293 Ext. 232 to schedule an appt.
Tim Fennell
Tarin,

One of my areas of specialization is investment properties. It is important to understand cash flow analysis and how to evaluate the current return on investment and tax ramifications. I have done this for many years for major international companies (Chase Manhattan, New York Life, U. S. Life, Fidelity Mutual and others) along with numerous small private investors. I would be more than happy to assist you in finding the best possible properties to suit your specific investment needs. You can reach me on my mobile phone, 904-477-4622, or by email, jsachs48@gmail.com.

Jerry

Jerry Sachs
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
Hey Tarin,

I would love to help you. I emailed you through my Coldwell Banker Vanguard email account. Just give me some particulars regarding what you're looking for; where, how much, what type of dwelling, etc. You can reach me on my cell number of 904-343-8586.

Lynn