Home Buying in Memphis>Question Details

Boyd2free, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

looking to invest in multi family properties in Memphis, tn 38106 & 38107 5 to 20 units

Asked by Boyd2free, Memphis, TN Sun Mar 11, 2012

Answers

6
If your looking to purchase multi family properties in the 38106 & 38107 areas, I can locate these properties for you.
I can also represent you as Your Real Estate Agent.
Provide detailed Market Analysis Reports on Value and Rental Rates for these properties.
Provide a quality and affordable rehab on these properties so they can be brought up to Market Ready Condition And Rent these properties out to qualified tenants. Leaving you the job of managing them or turn them over to a qualified property management company, of which I can suggest a few.

One Phone Call,
I do the rest.

Todd Feemster
First National Realty, Inc.
(901) 281-7716
Forward your email address, I can help. Jackie O'Kelley, Remax
jackie_d@aol.com
Would be glad to assist you with purchasing the units. I can be reached at 901 679 2984. Thanks, Lisa Thomas, First National Realty
I have a unit that you might be interested in, This one is not yet on market,
Jeff Price
Crye-Leike/REO
901-277-4777
Send me an email message and I will send you property that will fit your critera. Thanks in Advance LaRon A Jones & Kaizen Realty.
Memron5@bellsouth.net
We currently own 3multifamily units in that area. Before you invest in that area, I would like to speak with you about the market in that part of town. My contact info is in my profile.