I would be happy to talk with you about your list of wants and needs and we could take it from there.
In addition to working with a REALTOR® that has 25 years of experience, I also happen to work for one of the best names in residential real estate. With CENTURY 21, you have tools, and connections that make the whole process of home buying easier. They don't say C21 agents are "SMARTER.BOLDER.FASTER" for nothing!
Give me a call if I can help: 407-361-1694
However, since you imposed requirements, such as no screaming, no McMansions but charming, you should accept a few requirements also.
For instance the real estate fire sale in Florida ended 3 years ago. You can not buy are 400K home for 300K. For the charming home you seek, you just may need to offer over list price. Are you willing to do what is required to be a competitive buyer?
Are you willing to:
1. Define what you will BUY.
2. When you will buy it.
3. Follow your agents recommendation regarding lenders.
4. Obtain a 'Cash-to-Close" from your lender to make your offer equivalent to a cash offer.
5. do what you actually say you will do.
Fives yes' means there will be no shortage of motivated REALTORS willing to beat the bushes to flush out the home that will be calling your name.
Best of success in your home purchase.
It sounds like you are looking to stay away from the cookie cutter types of new construction homes. I would recommend looking in the more historic areas of Orlando to find homes with charm: Thornton Park, Audubon Park, College Park, and Delaney Park. These areas have the styles of homes that you are looking for.
Give me a call if you would like to start searching for the right home for you.
Keller Williams Advantage 2
12301 Lake Underhill Rd Suite 111
Orlando Fl 32828
There are many Colonial style homes in Orlando area. Not knowing what part of Orlando are you considering of moving to, so here are few locations on top of my head that have Colonial style homes:
* Celebration FL - many beautiful Colonial style homes. The price may be a bit higher though
* Baldwin Park - not I'd consider it a mixed Colonial style - I personally like those homes a lot though
* Winter Garden - Independence - much to choose from
* Windermere - (less availability to to price point)
* North of Orlando - Leesburg, Mount Dora, Tavares - a lot of selection for Colonial Style. Also price would work
These are just few places on top of my head. I'd gladly setup setup a search and send you everything I can find. Simply call or email me: 321-388-6856 or email@example.com
Margus Mahar, Realtor®
Specializing in Luxury and Investment Properties
- Certified 203K Renovation Specialist
- Advanced Construction Expert (ACE)
- Dream Team Professional TM
J.C. Penny Realty, LLC.
8701 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Suite 200
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Im sure we can find a style that is appealing to you!! Orlando does offer different architectural styles for a wide range of tastes.
Please feel free to reach out to me, I would be happy to assist you with your search. 407-435-0217