Home Buying in Wildwood>Question Details

Perkyfiddler, Home Buyer in Wildwood, NJ

looking to buy older triplex in the vicinity of rio grande and pacific.i don't want to rent year round.do you think this spot is good for summer?

Asked by Perkyfiddler, Wildwood, NJ Sun Mar 4, 2012

rent its 2 three bedrooms and on1 two bedroom.no off street parking..assuming i get this in good condition,do you think i could make money at this location?i need $20,000 a year to break even.is the market in wildwood still trending down or stable?thanks

Answers

3
Deb’s answer
Call me to discuss a beautiful townhouse about one block from the beach with a great rental history and a pool. 856-265-6093 Leave a message and I will call right back. deboragant@aol.com
Home buyer, you are still trying to talk yourself into that multi family? If you wait too long I may land a buyer for it myself. I have owned and operated several multi's in the Wildwoods and that Taylor property would be something I may have bought if it were less expensive. If you are a buyer and the math works for you then buy.

Edward ( Augie ) Augsberger
Weichert Coastal
You could probably break even but there are better choices. Our market's "bottom" was 18 months ago; stable since with some sectors rising. Feel free to call me.