Veronica Gom…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

looking to buy in Alante/Red Rock area... Any other zip codes reccomended? Please advise:)

Asked by Veronica Gomez, Phoenix, AZ Sat Nov 3, 2012

4bdrm 2 bath

Answers

6
Hi Veronica,

When are you moving to the Las Vegas area? I specialize in Relocation and can set aside full days to work with you during your visit. Please contact me with more details about the price range, search criteria for your new home, lifestyle in terms of what amenities you'd like to be near, and terms of purchase (cash or finance).

For more information about me please review my recommendations or click on the website below.
The following zip codes are ones I recommend to all my clients looking to buy in the west side of Las Vegas, 89134, 89135, 89144, 89117, 89113, 89138, 89139. These are some of the best ones for the West Las Vegas Area
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hello Veronica,
This is beutiful area including 89044, 89135, 89128, 89129, 89144. Also close to that area are zip codes 89117, 89145, 89134 . In my website you can search by zip codes and entering your search criteria, like price, sq.f., number of bedroom, bathroom, garages and etc, Feel free to log in and see what is available on the market-http://lasvegasforsalehomes.com and call me with any questions . I will be happy to help you find your next home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi Veronica,
There are quite a few zip codes that you might like to check out for homes in the western and northwestern portions of Las Vegas. Your choices will be dependent on your personal requirements and what you are planning to pay for a home. I would suggest that you initially look at 89135, 89117, 89114, 89128, and 89139. You might also find a home that interests you in 89134; however you should note that the 55+ Sun City subdivision also falls into this zip code which may or may not be of interest to you.

I have lived and worked as a Realtor® in Las Vegas for many years and I know the whole Vegas Valley like the back of my hand! Feel free to check out my references at http://www.Linkedin.com. If you are not currently working with a Realtor® I would love to help you find the perfect home. You can contact me at (702) 321-0131 or email me at sffeller1@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Susan Frush-Feller, SFR, CDPE
Robert Realty
1021 Seven Hills Drive
Henderson, NV 89052
Phone: (702) 321-0131
Email: sffeller1@gmail.com
Website: sffeller.las.mlxchange.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
If you are looking in that area you are looking at zip code 89135. Red Rock is a beautiful place to live. 89117 is a nice zip code in that area as well. There are many beautiful homes in guard gated communities. I've sold many homes all over both areas. In terms of subdivisions to choose in that area, here are some choices: Players Canyon, Queensridge, Bellacera, Mountain Trails, The Ridges and Tournament Hills. There are many other fine guard gated communities in this area, but these come to mind initially. Call or write for further information. Myra Gouger / Realty ONE Group / 702-858-9311 / myra_gouger@yahoo.com / http://www.nevadahomesdirect.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Good morning Veronica,

Please contact me directly by my contact info below, I will be happy to help you!

David Scott Moore
Cosmopolitan Real Estate
scottslisting@gmail.com
(702)493-9935
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012