Home Buying in Rochester>Question Details

Lillian, Renter in Carmel, NY

looking to buy a small 1 or 2 bedroom home in a nice neighborhood (must allow small dog)

Asked by Lillian, Carmel, NY Mon Apr 29, 2013

hi im looking for a small home for sale around 20k cheaper would be better um 2 bedrooms would be nice I would like a 1 bedroom. I also have a small silky terrier/yorkie who is very quiet so I also need a yard to put a fence in. please someone contact me

Answers

4
Hi Lillian,
My name is Michael Corby and I am a credit specialist. I noticed you question when I was reviewing my Uncle's Property on 51 Running Brooke Lane... which is going on the market soon... So you can call me at 330.554.6054 email mdcorby9@yahoo.com. I am also on FB as well.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 25, 2013
Hi Lillian,
Please give me a call. I am a licensed agent in Rochester.
Randy Green,
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson,
Keller Williams, Greater Rochester
585-354-0919
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 1, 2013
If you have a e-mail sddress I would be happy to send you all the properties that may fit your needs,my e-mail is
kensellshomes@frintier.comi
I saw a beauty in the South Wedge this past weekend showing a buyer client of mine. IT is all recently renovated, well executed workmanship and floor plan. Detached garage, great garden and priced to sell. Call me if your interested in seeing it. I'd be happy to represent you. John McManus RealtyUSA.com 585-732-9843 I'd love to hear from you!