Home Buying in Elkins Park>Question Details

Monique, Home Buyer in Elkins Park, PA

looking to buy a house in Abington,wyncote,glenside, or willow grove. My budget is 130k for a 2 bedroom.Please contact if u have something.Thanks.

Asked by Monique, Elkins Park, PA Wed Jun 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087321365-277-S-Highland-Rd-…

Answers

5
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent.

Best of luck!
Monique, there is a very unique financing tool that I have used recently that will allow for an owner occupant to purchase a home with 100% financing. To be honest, your search is a tough search but not an impossible one. The home you have identified in your post would generally require a payment above your comfort zone unless a significant down payment was placed. If you want to discuss this in further detail I would be more than happy to go over some of the options you may have.
Your best bet is to work with a buyers agent who can keep you up to date on properties as they hit the market.
I can certainly help you with your search. Please call to further discuss 267-535-2156.
There are some properties available but a few more specifics to be added. Please contact me to discuss further. 215-887-4653