Home Buying in Elkins Park>Question Details

Monique, Home Buyer in Elkins Park, PA

looking to buy a house in Abington,wyncote,glenside, or willow grove. My budget is 130k for a 2 bedroom.Please contact if u have something.Thanks.

Asked by Monique, Elkins Park, PA Wed Jun 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087321365-277-S-Highland-Rd-…

Answers

4
Monique, there is a very unique financing tool that I have used recently that will allow for an owner occupant to purchase a home with 100% financing. To be honest, your search is a tough search but not an impossible one. The home you have identified in your post would generally require a payment above your comfort zone unless a significant down payment was placed. If you want to discuss this in further detail I would be more than happy to go over some of the options you may have.
Your best bet is to work with a buyers agent who can keep you up to date on properties as they hit the market.
I can certainly help you with your search. Please call to further discuss 267-535-2156.
There are some properties available but a few more specifics to be added. Please contact me to discuss further. 215-887-4653