Home Buying in Daphne>Question Details

Chasity Harb…, Home Buyer in Saucier, MS

looking to buy a home in daphne or spanish fort area and want to know of a good realtor and would need big fenced backyard and would like a pool

Asked by Chasity Harbour, Saucier, MS Thu May 8, 2014

Chasity, I have a home for sale by owner at 10687 Belforest Cemetery Road in Daphne. We have 2.82 acres and a huge L shaped pool!! You can view my listing on forsalebyowner.com. It is a wonderful family home!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 5, 2014
How much is lawn care per month?
Flag Sat Dec 13, 2014
Hope you have found your home, and have fallen in love with the Gulf Coast!
Chasity & Michael,
I am a mortgage lender with Home Mortgage of America in the Fairhope / Daphne area. If you have not been pre-approved for a mortgage loan or have any questions about the process, please contact me. 251-753-8015. http://www.LarryHunterMortgage.com
Chasity I would love to help you and your family in your search for a home in our area. I am the owner of Shamrock Properties located in Daphne Alabama. If you have any questions or would like me to send you our list of preferred lenders and available homes that fit your criteria contact us at 251-533-9445, or send an email to shamrockproperties@bellsouth.net.
There are several neighborhoods that would fit your needs in Daphne and Spanish Fort. Please call me on my cell at (760) 799-1810 or my office at (251) 621-2303. I would love to assist you in you search for your perfect home. You can search all homes for sale in Spanish Fort and Daphne via my website http://www.merrileenestande.kwrealty.com . I look forward to hearing from you.