Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

Victoria Rod…, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

looking to buy a home by may need someone who works with VA loans and is works weekends.

Asked by Victoria Rodriguez, San Antonio, TX Sat Nov 3, 2012

my husband only likes to give info in person such as SS# so if anyone is willing to do lots of face to face work

Answers

20
Suzanne Baker’s answer
VA loans can be complicated and more costly, in terms of inspections, etc. for the sellers. It is a good idea to work with someone who specializes in this area. I agree that we all work 24/7!
I understand you're getting overwhelmed with offers from other agents who brag about how much they work. We all work 24/7, but I specialize in constant communication...most complaints about agents is communication, or lack there-of.

I am a Navy veteran and former school teacher. Give me a chance to help you and your family out. I look forward to hearing from you and helping y'all find your dream home in SA.

Kevin Coombs
Keller Williams Heritage Realty
(210) 667-3256
kcoombs@kw.com
I sent you a responce to your question a couple of days ago. I do something for vets that none of these other agents offer. I can not devulge it here otherwise I lose my ACe in the Hole.

Call me and put my 15 years of experience to work for you.

Marty SHields
Real Living/Best Homes
Consultant
210-725-9607
USFA Retired
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Tambien extiendo mis servicios no solo hablando Espanol, pero entendiendo la Cultura.
Gracias
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Just let me know where you want to meet and the best time to do it, I am ready and have the Lender ready to help.
Please check my web site. I have only 36 years of experience, but i promise you the BEST personnal service in the San Antonio area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Hi Victoria,

I work with a few loan officers who are ready and will to help, and with years of experience... I've been selling Real Estate for 24 years in San Antonio and surrounding area...

In short, I'll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer's service. I can assist you with your purchase on a Newly Built Home (I work with all Home Builder in San Antonio), Pre-Owned Homes, Land, For Sale by Owner, and all Foreclosure Properties. I will save you thousand$$$ Guaranteed!!!

Please don't hesitate to call or email me. I look forward to the opportunity of earning your business. More importantly, to adding to my list of Satisfied Customers.

Rosie Kelch "The Singing Realtor"
210-846-3027 Mobile
24-7 Info. Hotline... (800) 811-5759 x1111
http://thesingingrealtor.vobre.com/
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Absolutely, I would be available to assist you! I have 21 years in the industry and I know how to work with VA loans. I am also a member of the Military On the Move (MOM) rebate program, be sure and ask me what this means to you, I will be happy to send you this information.
Security is a big issue these days so I get the face to face communications request!

Sue
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
You have a lot of response. if you have not found the realtor yet let me know? i am also a military spouse and real estate is my full time job. weekend is no problem. I can also provide testimonial from previous client.

take care,
Cora
2106460261
chagerty@htomail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
My team can assist you any time of day and on any day. Thursday night I concluded a contract at 1:32am. This is not unusual for me. As of now, I already have 2 appointments tomorrow, (Sunday). Since 1991 I've been helping military and retired military families get into their own homes, and have successfully placed hundreds of buyers in homes they choose. We have lenders and associates with expertise, and I oversee the entire process every step of the way.

If you call me at 210-837-7378, I can fit you in tomorrow.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hello Victoria.

I am a retired USAF Realtor who specilizes in helping military families. I would love to help you get financed and find your home. I have 15 years of San Antonio experience.

I can refer you to a great lender and once that process is started can help you find your home.

I agree with the face to face for passing on of important data.

Call or email me and we can meet at my office any time weekends encluded.

Marty Shields
Real Living/Best Homes
Consultant
210-725-9607 cell
marty.shields@realliving.com
USAF Retired
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
I am happy to work weekends, I have a Military program , and I do know a lender that will meet face to face on weekends.
Feel free to email me at lwarhurst@att.net or call 210-563-6797. I can also give you plenty of past Military Client recommendations of my work ethics, service and ability to help you find an great home!Lorraine
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi Victoria,
I would be happy to help you! I'm a REMAX agent and have been in the business for over 11 years.

I work nights and weekends and my lenders do too. Please feel free to call me at 210-410-2700.

Shelly Johnson
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Victoria, following up on my phone call to you. Please go to my website - http://www.eCasaRealty.com for more information on my services.

Thanks, Roland
210-722-2725
rolandg@gvtc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi Victoria. My husband and I work as a team, and he is in our office right now. Please call me at 210-842-4185 if he'd like to schedule an appointment. We have spent the last 30 years helping people with their home loans in San Antonio! Face to face is best, and we offer Texas Vet loans too!

Barbara Coker
NMLS#228545
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
100% Home Loans All Over Texas
Web Reference: http://www.thecokerteam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hello Victoria,

My lender works weekends, may I say, she is fantastic. Im sure she will he happy to set an appointment with you.I also work weekends, I am a 24/7 agent. Call me anytime.
Thanks for reading.

Susan Casas
210-835-6696
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Good Morning Victoria,

I am available to help you and your husband locate a new home in San Antonio. I am a veteran, and proficient in the VA process. I also have an in-house lender that is also a VA financing expert.

Both myself and the lender are available to help you on the weekends.

I am looking forward to your call and helping you with your move.

Reggie Hock
REALTOR
Exit Realty IH-10
210-535-8815
SellingSA@gmail.com
http://www.reggiehock.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi, Victoria,

All good agents are prepared to do lots of listening and face-to-face work. All of us work weekends and in San Antonio, we all work with VA Loans. You will need to find an experienced agent who listens carefully and understands exactly what you are trying to accomplish. Your agent will also have some lender names who can be trusted to be competitive, honest, and get to closing on time (which is unfortunately not the case all the time.)

So, I recommend interviewing agents first, and then, get pre-approved by a quality LOCAL lender.

Doc and Ellen Stephens, REALTORS
(210) 764-9403
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi Victoria,

I will be happy to work with you. I offer VA loans and I am available weekends. Please contact me at your convenience. I've helped families with their home financing for 13 years. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Vino Alonzo
Loan Officer
Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC
210-685-7642
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi Victoria,

I can help you and your husband. I work weekends, and have a great lender that also works weekends and we both are ready to help our military as much as possible!

I own my own company, Texas Gateway Realty, and have been in the business since 2004. I'd be happy to help you & your family find your next home.

You can reach me at 210-316-0227.

~~Chris Gerhard, Broker / Owner
Texas Gateway Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Victoria, we have a great agent referral program. I would be more than happy to do the interview process for you so we can ensure you have an A+ agent! If you are interested email me at trishap@trishap.com and I can get you set up with a top notch Realtor! Thanks!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi Trisha,

I would love to be part of your referral network here in San Antonio, TX. Would love to chat sometime soon. You can reach me at chrisg.realtor@gmail.com. Thanks!
Flag Sat Nov 3, 2012