Alia Zaidi, Home Buyer in Maricopa, AZ

looking for very knowledgeable and helpful mortgage or loan rep

Asked by Alia Zaidi, Maricopa, AZ Sat May 5, 2012

I recently moved from Cali where I had been trying to buy and I got lucky and found the best team of mortgage and real estate agent, both extremely well informed on the different loans and programs out there for first time buyers and down payment assistance, since in the bay area there is many programs to help buyers who don't have a lot of money down, but you have to know about them and how to be eligible in my experiences not every loan rep knew of them or how they worked. my team both my agent and loan rep were very good and informed, not only that my loan rep took time to sit me, show me my credit report and go over what things I needed to work on or watch. I recently spoke with a loan rep here in phoenix and he basically ran my credit and emailed me he couldn't help me. he didnt take the time to tell me why or explain what I needed to do to get there. I ran my own three reports and found I need to challenge three items one is paid and two are late. aside from that, that is it.

Answers

5
Hi Alia,
I know and work with a great loan officer who has a great experience and very knowledgeable of the Mortgage industry. He will look at your situation and recommend what is good for you. He is is also good in following up. Send me your e-mail address and I will forward you his information.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
For the Phoenix area I use Jeri Groves with 1st Rate home Mortgage. Her email is jeri@1stratehomemortgage.com. Her number is 480-319-4419. I am certian she will point you in the right direction and give you the advise you need to clean up any issues on your credit.

Visit my web site at http://www.maricoparealestateonline.com and pass it out to as many people as you want. Great MLS search there. It is the same system every agent uses to find homes. NO more waiting to see if a home is Active.

Take care and feel free to call or email with questins.
Ted Anderson
573-639-6016 cell and direct.
tedanderson25@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Hello Alia,

I work with a Lender that is zero down and 1% less than the current interest rate. They do not look at your Credit Score, they look at your Current monthly bills and verify that you are working and your current income . If you feel that this is something that interests you please contact me and I will give you their contact information.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
I would suggest Lanie Martin with Colbalt Mortgage, she will take the time to sit down with you and go over all the facts and figures and go over any concerns that you may have.

You can reach her at 480-200-4132

Best of Luck,

John Palmay
Realty One Group
480-529-9063
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Dawn Svoboda - Academy Mortgage in Casa Grande 520-421-1171
She works with the various programs out there PLUS if there are problems that need to be corrected, she can help get you where you need to be. I love working with her as an agent. She keeps me informed about what's going on with our client so there are no SURPRISES that bite us later.
Bea Lueck
Rox Real Estate - Casa Grande AZ
520-509-1004
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012