CHARLES MEBS, Home Buyer in Foley, AL

looking for 4 to 5 acres of wooded land, no lakes, no streams, no swamps, in the Foley area. thank you Charles Mebs 69 N. Central Ave. Sickler

Asked by CHARLES MEBS, Foley, AL Mon Jul 8, 2013

thank you
Charles Mebs
69 N. Central Ave.
Sicklerville , NJ 08081

If you will give me a call or send an e-mail so I can get your e-mail, I can pull some listing details and e-mail them for you immediate review. Just click on my picture to go to my profile to contact me directly so we can get started with you search.
daughter said you called, It's easier to get me on e-mail, I never answer the house phone, I'm always busy
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2013
No we are not working with a Realtor, We are moving down to the Foley area in about a year. We have In-laws in Lillian, but we like Foley. Want to buy land, 4 or 5 acres of heavy wooded land to put a Modular or triple wide Mobile in the middle. 5 miles east and 10 miles north of Foley is or 30 min. from the Gulf is OK. When we find what we want we will buy it now, have it cleared in the center, and have the well and electric hooked up early. We want privacy in our old age
If you're not currently working with a Realtor, please give me a call to provide details about your budget and how far out of Foley proper you're willing to consider so I can assist you in locating something that will fit your needs. I'll e-mail you listings and then save the search criteria for automatic notifications when listing are new, back on the market or have a price change.

I look forward to assisting you to find what works best for you.
What is your price range. I have a 5 acre Pecan Orchard with Owner Financing listed.
You can give me a call or send me your email address and I will be happy to send you more information.
My e-mail is mebs69@verizon.net , really looking for a over grown wooded lot.
thank you
Charles Mebs
Flag Mon Jul 8, 2013