Home Buying in Woodhaven>Question Details

David, Home Buyer in College Point, Queens,...

looking for this house??????? when you have time?????

Asked by David, College Point, Queens, NY Sun Aug 8, 2010

Answers

5
Hello David!
You can start by searching for properties on my website juliawschmidt.com. If you see a particular house that you are interested in seeing please feel free to contact me via e-mail thru my website or on my cell phone. You will find my contact information directly on my website. I look forward to assisting you in the present or in the near future. Have a wonderful day and hope to here from you soon!
David,
If u r in the market for a home, do let us know if we could be of any assistance.
Since we r from Queens and handle short sales in local area here.
718-775-7557
David, although many of the agencies have the house listed on Trulia, what you may want to do is look on our local MLS site. MLSLI.com includes Queens, and there are loads of homes available in Woodside. What you might want to do first is get pre-qualified, if not pre-approved, to make sure that you are a viable buyer for the home you are looking for. You can then either try to find someone you like to use as a buyer's broker, or just contact the listing agent. I know that if you read alot of questions on Trulia, it seems that everyone uses a buyer's broker, however here in NY, although it is definitely done, it is not as common as it is in most places. That could be because the agents are not the ones who write the contracts, so you don't have to worry about whether your interests will be protected. That is left up to your attorney.
Hey David,
It sounds like you're looking for a house. However, your question does not contain any address. I can show you any house on the market. If you're not currently working with an agent, please feel free to contact me.

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Since no link is visible and no adress given, you may wish to ask your question again--keep in mind that if you are interested in the property any agent can help you, with information, showings, etc., contact any realty office(s) and inquire--if you need assistance feel free to contact me directly.