Home Buying in Plainfield>Question Details

Sue Buccifer…, Home Buyer in Plainfield, IL

looking for single fam. home under 80,000. plainfield, shorewood, starter home. yard. basement

Asked by Sue Bucciferro, Plainfield, IL Thu Mar 21, 2013

Answers

3
Dear Sue:

Thnak you for your inquiry. Presntly in the Multpile Listing Service there is only 1 property not presently under contract. The other properties under contract are short sales and the property not under contract is a bank owned property. Seller will not turn on any utilites. If you would like to discuss further or if I can be of service to you to help you find a new home, please let me know. I can also set you up to receive listings as they come onto the market, but would need to speak with you for further assistance. Have a great day.

ps. I am local, located in Plainfield.

Michael Knecht
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-207-9456
ilistandsell@aol.com
also excuse my spelling as I was trying to answer you as quickly as possible through my cell phone.
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013
Hi Sue!

I am a local mortgage broker and would be happy to help you get prequalified. We work with over 30 different lenders to get you the best possible financing. Please give me a call or visit my website at http://www.smartmortgageinc.com. SMC carries an A+ Better Business rating .

Please call, email or visit my website to get started .

I look forward to working with you!

Best regards!

Patty Harrison
Smart mortgage
Hi Sue i can surely help you out with finding the right home, if you have any questions dont hesitate to contact me anytime
Email - Junior.Godinez@BairdWarner.com
Direct - 773-474-4033
Text/Email or Call is fine with me :)

Talk to you soon!