liljimiwilli…, Home Buyer in Pensacola, FL

looking for rent to own homes in pensacola florida

Asked by liljimiwilliams, Pensacola, FL Wed Nov 21, 2012

Answers

7
I have question ...my name is Jonathan and I currently work over seas for the oil industry and money is not issue with me....I've been paying rent for to long over 100 a month and my land lord don't wanna see me go because I have upgraded his house but I don't file taxes in the united states because I work for Singapore and I'm not paying taxes twice ....but a loan is out of the question at least for a house with the new law they passed from what I understand .....anybody have any advise or something I should try without somebody hitting me with a balloon rate or super interest. ...I am currently in dubai until the end of the month then I will be returning to pensacola ......please email at mrjohnfuller@Yahoo.com
1200
Flag Sun May 17, 2015
Looking for a cute little house for rent to own. in the Pensacola area, more toward cantonment, but not in cantanmoment. Maybe off of 29 somewhere.

Thanks.
LOOKING FOR A RENT TO OWN AND GET MORE INFORMATION MYEMAIL IS ARISHEILA@AOL.COM THANXX
There are currently 15 homes with owner financing on the property. Nothing is listed strictly rent-to-own. Give me a call and I can help you with any of these property negotiations. Thanks Mike Moran 850-221-8024
Why rent if you can afford to pay the mortgage per month? It's time for you to think of buying a property, not renting. Well, if you have a bad credit, that might be a different story. Rent to own normally is owner financing, you will pay much more interest to the owner than the bank. Good luck for your search. Contact me if you have any question.
PLEASE CONTACTT ME IN MY EMAIL AND SHOW ME SOME OPTIONS ON THE 32505 AREA PLEASE ARISHEILA@AOL.COM
Flag Thu Feb 20, 2014
There are some rent to own homes. Most homeowners want 10-15% down and then ballon in 12-24 months. There are some available. Email me at dharmon1971@gmail.com. Diane
Hey, Mrs. Harmon,
I am, Albert DeLancey, and am looking for a two to three bed room home. I am getting my settlement in a couple of months, and i was wondering if you can help me find something. I have children, so a nice area with good schools will be what i need.
Flag Thu May 15, 2014
I have a simple question for you.........why do you want a "rent to own" arrangement?

If it's because you can't qualify now to buy a home, and you think all the rent you pay will be appllied to the purchase if you decide to buy the house...and if you don't, or can't, buy the house, you can simply walk away...........think again!

it's much more complicated than that.and you stand to lose your deposit.......make sure you understand what rent to own can mean.

best wishes......