Rainman, Home Buyer in 82729

looking for raw land approx 10-15 acres. Would like electric nearby!! anything listed near sundance??? I would park camper on site & travel to

Asked by Rainman, 82729 Wed Jan 19, 2011

build, I am from east coast. Not familiar with possible restrictions in Wyoming. Is it the land of the free??? (or at least reasonable)

Answers

5
Rainman,
Hello from Western Properties, Inc., Sundance, WY. I have a few listings posted on our website that may meet your needs. See our website below. You are welcome to call our office toll free at 888-283-1901 or my cell 605-645-9090.

Thank You,
Jeb Hughes
Western Properties, Inc.
I know it's been a while. But the solar option is always there. You can have power where you want it and reliable.
Have just listed a 35+ acre parcel north of Recluse, WY near the Montana border. Lots of wildlife, nice southern exposure with expansive views and trees. Electric is to property line. Some restrictions do apply. Not free but reasonably priced. More remote that the other mentioned locations. We also have 3 homes in the area for sale. You may reach me at 307-660-7575. Vicki Saylor RE/MAX Professionals
Don't expect to find anything reasonable in the Laramie area. Its the most overrated market in Wyoming. Everyone here that owns anything thinks its gold. Lots of these people paid way too much when they purchased a property then added a home equity loan and now they want to sell and get all there money back as well as a large profit. The Laramie market is way over priced due to greedy realestate brokers and assessors.
Have 2 parcels listed about 5 miles south of Sundance. Mainly grass, few trees, backdrop of forested hills. Views of valleys and surrounding forest service. NO covenants. 11 acres each for 59,000!!! Elec and phone on property. Doug @ Sundance Realty,LLC 307-283-2896 office or 605-641-7930 cell View them on our website at http://www.sundancerealty.net