Iephrathi, Home Buyer in Chestnut Ridge, NY

looking for one family home on oriole st in chesnut ridge is there anything available

Asked by Iephrathi, Chestnut Ridge, NY Mon Feb 18, 2013

Answers

5
Hello Lephrathi, As per your question, please get in touch with me by cell (845) 304-3040 or email allan.erps@randrealty.com as a new listing just came out or Robin Rd!! For the quality service you and your family deserve please get back to me and will send you all the particulars. Allan
Consider working with an agent of your own who can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Hello Lephrathi,

There are not any active listings on Oriole in Chestnut Ridge. There are 11 Colonials on the market in Chestnut Ridge. If you would like to see any of these homes please contact me.

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty
914 588-1873
Mmcenroe@prudentialjoyce.com
let me know if the houses you mentioned on oriole goes back on the market or you can contact them blue jay, hawk or robin is also fine the one on robin that is available now has no land
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013
You may talk to a local real estate agent for your real estate needs.
Not believe there is a listing as of right now in the bird section of chestnut Ridge I can keep an eye out for you and send you all the listings that are in that area as well. Allan.Erps@randrealty.com my email and I can also be reached at 845-304-3040 I am well versed in that area. Regards Allan