subba11, Home Buyer in 95405

looking for new home developments in 95405

Asked by subba11, 95405 Mon Nov 4, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

5
None in 95405 ... but some great resale homes that have been beautifully remodeled! Bennett Valley is geographically limited, like San Francisco. Might be good to find a home that has been remodeled or that would benefit from remodeling.
Why are you looking for just new homes? I can help you find a home. Please give me a call.

Linda Dias
707-539-8484
Broker/Realtor
BRE#01130141
LindaLDias@gmail.com
Paradise Realty
4595 Sonoma Hwy.
Santa Rosa, CA 95409
I could also chime in and perhaps add to the information that Mike and Terry presented, but I would rather take a step back and ask the very important question: why new developments?

95405 is an established area, and new construction is not so prevalent. And post market correction that smart builders are careful to not saturate the market with inventory and so your negotiation position is limited.

New construction gains you some features and benefits but often at a cost. The lots are typically smaller. And the location is one that was not built upon previously. For example Meritage was a new subdivision behind our fairgrounds, and that area will include the impacts that go along with living near the Farigrounds.

Another option is to buy a home at the end of a cul-de-sac. In that zip code many cul-de-sac's had infill projects where homes were built after the street was developed. Buyers can find homes at the end of cul-de-sacs that are not as old as the neighborhood in general.

I guess I think too much but I would rather have you call me and we could discuss the pro and cons of new construction in that zip code. By the way my opinion is that 95405 is a great area, and I own a home in that zip code currently.
I believe the closest new home development to that area is Meritage at Ragle Ranch in 95404. If you would like more info. just give me a call at 707-836-3445
There's always a lot of ads in the local newspapers, but did you know that instead of being on your own when negotiating a new home purchase, that new developments will pay for you to have an agent to help you through the process and advise you and help negotiate the best price! All you have to do is to remember to bring your agent with you on the first visit when you log in, and tell them you want to work with your agent!
Best, Terry Bell, Realtor
CPS Real Estate, Santa Rosa, CA
707-292-5712
http://www.TerrysHomes4sale.com
DRE#01414808