Home Buying in Minneapolis>Question Details

praju_014, Home Buyer in Minneapolis, MN

looking for new construction or newly updated home in wayzata school district

Asked by praju_014, Minneapolis, MN Sat Dec 22, 2012

I m looking for a home (4 bed 21/2 bath) with a budget of 350k in wayzata school district. would prefer updated or new construction. Homes in plymouth look expensive.

Answers

7
Dean Gupta’s answer
Hello Raju:

Yes that is very workable price range. Single family homes in Wayzata are one of the pricey home. I have worked with Plymouth and Maple Grove Home buyers for last 20 years and can help you and guide you in the right direction. Give me a call I can answer all the questions. I know what you and your family would like what would be your best investment. My Tel is 763-537-8382.
Dean Gupta, CRS,MBA,Broker
Serving Buyers/Sellers one at a time since 1991.
http://www.BonusRealty1.com
Many questions need to be talked about to make the best use of the opportunities available for you. Just 30 minutes can same you hours and countless disappointments with the market. I would be happy to sit down with you to help you focus on what, where and how to meet your expectations. Connect with me at 612-286-3858 - Jerri Eidsvoog, Keller Williams!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
Welcome to the Real world. Homes in Wayzata Schools are the most expensive homes. But if you pay higher for a home, you get back a higher price too. I live in this area and served 100's of home buyers since 1991. I have many personal friends who live in and love Wayzata school and can tell you their personal experiences. Call me at 763-537-8382. I can help you realise your American Dream. Happy Holidays.
Good Morning,

New homes and slightly experienced homes all have owners who want to sell them. I have had good experiences helping clients purchase new homes that have been on the market too long (at least longer than the builder expected them to be). My clients have purchased these at significant reductions in price. Homes on the market this time of year must have serious sellers (see my blog http://donaldwjames.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/63/).

We can help with your search.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
I would be more than happy to provide you with a list of homes that are currently on the market in the Wayzata school district. Here is a link to a remodeled home that I found:
http://matrix.northstarmls.com/DE.asp?k=1005182XH7MS&p=D…
If you would like to schedule a showing, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to help you in your home search! 612-618-5311
Have a great day!
Kristin Long
The new construction starts are up in the Wayzata area. Plymouth and Wayzata are fairly comparable in pricing, it always depends on the neighborhood though, like most areas. $350,000 should buyer a nice home with the upgrades you are looking for, granite, etc. What other upgrades are you thinking?

I have lived in this area all of my life, and worked here in real estate since 1986. If I can be of help, or maybe just send some homes via email, please let me know.

Carolyn@MissLakeshore.com
612-965-8474

Carolyn Brooks
Hi!

There are definitely some options out there and we are starting to see a few more houses come on as we move closer to the spring. Give me a call or email and let's discuss in a little more detail.

Dave O'Neil
612-876-1544
Dmoneil@cbburnet.com