Home Buying in Zephyrhills>Question Details

Doris Mason, Home Buyer in

looking for 55 mobile home on it own land in zephyrhills, florida

Asked by Doris Mason, Mon Jan 14, 2008

Answers

5
I have been looking for the same, and the best one I have found is Betmar Acres in Zephyrhills, FL. The annual member fee is only $240, and you pay extra if you golf (3 courses), swim, etc. It is large and there are things for anyone to do!

Hope this helps. I am doing another search for just such a thing as owning your own land.

Mary Ellen, Ohio
Did you have any luck my wife and I are looking I may
Flag Thu Mar 27, 2014
Yes. My husband and I want to purchase a home in a park 55+ we want to own our own land. WE would like three bed rooms. I'm going to be in Zephrhills FL Friday, 9/28/12 come home on Tuesday, 10/2.

Just starting to look and would like to work with someone I can be contacted at 802-343-9243. My name is Wanda Mitchell
My wife and are looking as well, did you find any god places

Ty
Flag Thu Mar 27, 2014
I don't know if you would be interested..but I have a mobile 2 brds totally updated with a yard that I am willing to part with. It is at 5108 Court St. If you would like to speak to me abt seeing it...813 634-5302
Flag Sun Sep 30, 2012
Doris, I don't know if your looking to be in a park setting or in a quiet neighborhood. I am getting ready to sell my mobile, which has been totally remodeled from roof to ductwork. Its a beautiful home and have great neighbors. Close to all stores and SR54. Let me know if you need more information...13529993410
Look on http://www.residentownedcommunities.com,a directory of many parks in Zephyrhills and other areas of Florida.
If you email me your requirements, I would be very happy to send you information from the MLS system here. I have sold many homes in our 55+ communities and we have some nice ones here. They range from mobile home subdivisions to single-family home communities. You can email me at: jelwell@tampabay.rr.com or call me at 813-783-4444 anytime.