Home Buying in Bulverde>Question Details

Lilbit3633, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

looking for land in the Bulverde area (1 to 2 acres) that I will be able to put a new mobile or manufactured home. Does any one have any suggestions?

Asked by Lilbit3633, San Antonio, TX Sat Sep 8, 2012

Answers

6
I have a pocket listing (not in MLS), that is 2 acres and has a well and 2 septics a 40X40 workshop and an older manufactured home on it and does allow horses for under 100K. The manufactured home doesnt have much value, but has been added on to and has a slab on part of it.

Thank You,
Steve Johnson
Relocation Specialist
Fine Homes International
Prudential Don Johnson
18534 Fourty-Six Parkway Suite 1C
Spring Branch, TX 78070
Cell: (210) 325-1833
Bus: (830) 438-5540
Fax: (830) 438-6730

Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to give the following information about brokerage services:

Http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
I have a lot on Rolling River View that you might want to check out. It has a very old mfg home which could be pulled off for salvage. Already has electric, septic and well.
I would also consider Spring Branch as well as Bulverde. Some of the lots in Spring Branch are relaltively inexpensive, but remember it is going to cost money for a septic, meter loop and water mter and line run to the house. I would go with as convetional septic system as it costs less to install that an aerobic system and much eaiser to maintain. Some of the neighborhoods that allow manufactored homes have age restrictions, but if you going to put a new one out there you should be fine. Most manafactured home companies can install the septic, meter loop and water all under one loan. I would make sure if you do go forward with the purchase that the manufactured home company correctly installs the manufactured homes foundation to meet FHA guidelines in case you ever have to sell the house in the future. Happy hunting, let me know if I can help.

Thank You,
Steve Johnson
Prudential Don Johnson
Cell: (210) 325-1833
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012

Right now I only see one lot in the Bulverde area available for sale that will allow mobile homes. It's located in Spring Oaks Estates, 1.01 acres for $39,900. There are, however, several subdivisions in the area that do allow mobiles. You might also consider the Spring Branch area which is a little further north, if that location would work for you. Hope this helps! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Amanda P. Herring
Realtor-Broker, ABR
(210) 771-8608
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
I know of a couple of good lots out here in Bulverde/Spring Branch.. What is the best way to contact you?
email? text? or phone? Let me know.
Rob
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
FYI _ you need confirm PRIOR purchasing any vacant land IF you can place a manufactured home on it . Inquire with the city

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Thank You Lynn,
I am aware of restrictions and guidelines. Some are just confusing I guess. I dont know if a mobile home is different from a manufactured home. Some listings list restrictions for both, and others, only list for one. I know there is land out there in the area that is unrestricted. I just need the search engine to find.
Flag Sat Sep 8, 2012