Gabriella, Home Buyer in East Cleveland, OH

looking for information about a property for sale....1621 Eddy rd. East Cleveland Ohio

Asked by Gabriella, East Cleveland, OH Tue Mar 1, 2011

wondered how to get a response to my emails I have left about the property. Asking for room dimensions and what condition is the house in? Is seller available to ask or is anyone manning this website???

Answers

2
Hi Gabriella,

This home seems to need some major work done it. If you want to go into further detail or need help finding a home that will fit your needs, feel free to contact me any time.

Sheila Bradford
Howard Hanna
440-971-5675
sheilabradford@howardhanna.com
Gabriella,
Accorfing to the MLS listing the homs in need of plumbing and electrical work plus some cosmetics. The point of sale report is in the process of being dome (report will include all repairs needed to brting the home up to code). As far as room dimensions further research will have to be done. If you would like to go into further detail contact me at 440=670=3756 or timc@lucienrealty.com. Be happy to assist you.