Home Buying in Big Lake>Question Details

Sandy Schmatz, Renter in Big Lake, MN

looking for house to rent,In big lake, must axcept animals;;;;cat, dog

Asked by Sandy Schmatz, Big Lake, MN Mon Mar 28, 2011

Answers

6
Hello Sandy,
I actually live in Big Lake too. If you want to send me the details and I will see if I can find something...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 28, 2011
Actually some of us do. Sandy,if you would like me to run a quick check of available housing shoot me what you are looking for and what you are willing to spend and I will see if we have anything that matches. Oh, and how big is the dog? :>)

Here is my email.

steelep@aol.com

Steele V. Propp
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 28, 2011
I have one available right now that would accept animals as long you put a deposit down. I am not sure what your price range is but this is a nice split entry with a park as a back yard! Great place for pets!
Hello Sandy,

What are you looking for in a house? Monthly payment? Type, breed, number and size of pets? The more details the better.

Travis
Web Reference: http://www.tjrealtor.info
Hey Sandy,

I have a seller right off 25 (closer to Monticello really) that is practically on the Mississippi. A nice Split-Bi Level home. Yea I know they are everywhere in Big lake HA! This could happen fairly quickly if you are interested. Otherwise, we are based just outside of Elk River and I could let you know where some other deals are if you would rather look at TH's or something.

Chris
chris.block@dhbuyers.com
651-307-7663
Most Realtor are not involved with residential leasing , have you Google searched for an agent?

Monthly budget will need be considered plus deposits for cat and dog

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com