angeljade908, Other/Just Looking in Orlando, FL

looking for homes rent to own in the orlando john young pkwy area going towards kissimmee where should i look or what area code could I use i search

Asked by angeljade908, Orlando, FL Thu Sep 19, 2013

Answers

4
Natalya Lopez’s answer
What is the price range? Hunter's Creek is very nice, 32837. Also check out 32824 - Meadow Woods and surrounding areas. I am very familiar with the area and I have some investors who own homes in the area so I might be of assistance to you, just depends on your criteria. Anyhow, call or email and we could figure it out!
Thank you
Great thanks. Already looking the Hunters Creek area and I love it, don't want meadow Woods maybe surrounding areas but not sure where to look. Price range around 70,000-170,000. Single family home with 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms would be great.
Flag Sun Oct 20, 2013
Hello Angelja

It is hard to find rent to own properties in Orlandoi

Those that tend to be, are in the very high price range ususally

If you wnt to eventually buy, call me and we can go over your credit/income and see what we can do to qualify you to buy

your crdit/income
Hello! I know kissimmee area very well, so give me a call @ 407-556-7528. I speak spanish too! Thank you.
Hi There!

Please feel free to email me with what exactly you are looking for. Once I have your information, I will be happy to send you possible properties that fit your needs. Curious about the community or neighborhood in Central Florida, CLICK HERE http://goo.gl/7ST0Ju for a free community report sent to you in minutes!

Looking forward to working with you!
Carrie Courtney
Changing Latitudes Real Estate
http://www.CLREflorida.com
CarrieCLPM@gmail.com
407-922-9767