Home Buying in Nashville>Question Details

nannykarri, Both Buyer and Seller in Nashville, TN

looking for home with separate living quarters for parents. Maybe a separate guest house or full finished basement.

Asked by nannykarri, Nashville, TN Tue Feb 5, 2013

Answers

7
1050 moncrief circle green brier tennessee
There are homes like this all over Middle Tennessee - I have a listing coming up just outside of Crieve Hall (37211) with 4 bedrooms/2 baths and separate living quarters. Fully renovated with custom cabinetry and tile/granite in the kitchen $199,900 - still able to pick out your paint colors!

615.509.1753
I would like to view the property's that includes inlaw arrangements My email is Cwvett@yahoo.com
Flag Tue Nov 17, 2015
There are a few of them out here in Cheatham County. If you will get in touch with me, we will go look at some of them.
Thanks!!
Kenny
kennytherealtor@comcast.net
There are homes available to meet your needs. Let me know what areas you are interested in and the amount you are prequalified for and I will send you homes in that area. Also, if you need information or help with getting prequalified let me know & I can refer you to a trusted mortgage professional. Please email me you contact information and email address to: latonyasellshomes@gmail.com. Or give me a call at (615)582-1156. I look forward to helping you find your home.
I have a home for sale in Brentwood which may work for you. What is your price range. Feel free to contact me at 615-299-7995
I have a home listed in Hendersonville that has a full basement apartment that generates 650 per month rent, or a fantastic place for parents or teenagers.

Email me directly and I will send you a link to the property. We just reduced the price by 10k. You can buy this home for less than 160k

My direct email is paulteller@kw.com

Good luck. Browse my listings at http://www.teamteller.com
There are definitely homes available with in-law suites or nanny quarters. What is your price range? Are you looking to buy or rent? Do you have a specific part of town in mind?