Home Buying in Vacaville>Question Details

Kesha, Home Buyer in Vacaville, CA

looking for home loan

Asked by Kesha, Vacaville, CA Wed Jul 10, 2013

Hello my name is Kesha im a first time home buyer i have never owned a home before im looking for lenders that work with lower fico scores and challenged credit I have had many brokers run my credit saying im pre approved and the only thing i have is a lower score because of the many inquires please help

Answers

6
The inquires are not the problem.

To raise the credit score, pay off the credit cards.

Or if you need to buy a home now, the last post Sheryl Arndt has been on Trulia for a long time. She says she can do FHA loans down to 500, she has been posting her for a long while I would think she is credible.
We can certainly help you out. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com and give us a call. One of our loan officers will look at your situation and present you with some options.
Kesha,

Just running your credit will not lower your score. Have one of your previous lenders send you a copy of your credit report so that you can really get to the bottom of what's bringing your score down. New credit inquiries contribute to only 10% of your overall FICO profile.

Let me know if I can help further and get you started on the right path.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
Why would you have many brokers run your credit if they are all saying you are pre-approved? You shouldn't have them run your credit anymore.
I have only had One broker not run my credit i give my information stubs, bank statements ect.. then im told im pre approved in new to the process and getting frustrated i really dont know what my real options are
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2013
Lay off running your credit for the next 90 days. Get your credit score back up!
Regroup.
I really like Loli Lonso with Solano Mortgage. She repairs credit as a hobby and is an amazing lender to work with! Her number is (707) 863-4486. Her email is llonso@solanomortgage.com
Thank you Kelli
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2013