Amber Raeanna, Home Buyer in 46514

looking for home in osolo school distric land contact, or frist time homeowner loan montly payments no larger than $450 month, income SSI Dissablity

Asked by Amber Raeanna, 46514 Thu Feb 25, 2010

close to shopping don't drive,

Answers

2
Diebold87’s answer
I AM SORRY I PUT MY QUESTION AS AN ANSWER MY DAUGHTER IS LOOKING FOR A HOUSE TO RENT IN THE OSOLO SCHOOL DISTRICT DO YOU KNOW OF ANY OWNERS THAT HAVE A HOUSE FOR RENT IN THE OSOLO SCHOOL AREA NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST 2 BED ROOMS BETWEEN 600.00 TO750.00 A MONTH THEY HAVE A PUPPY AND A BIRD MY GRAND DAUGHTER GOES TO OSOLO SCHOOL THEY WOULD LIKE TO KEEP HER THERE MY DAUGHTER WAS RAISED IN THIS AREA AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN THE AREA . I KNOW OF A HOUSE AT 24900 BUDDY STREET THAT IS EMPTY BUT NOBODY CAN FIND OUT ANYTHING ABOUT IT . IT IS NOT LISTED FROM WHAT I HEAR .THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IN THIS MATTER DIEBOLD87@AOL.COM
DO YOU KNOW OF ANY HOUSES FOR RENT BY OWNER IN THE OSOLO SCHOOL AREA MY DAUGHTER IS LOOKING FOR A HOUSE TO RENT IN THIS AREA , NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST 2 BED ROOMS THEY HAVE A PUPPY AND A BIRD THEY HAVE AN 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THAT GOES TO OSOLO SCHOOL . BETWEEN 600.00 TO 750.00 IF ALL POSSIBLE .MY DAUGHTER WAS RAISED IN THIS AREA AND WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IN THIS AREA . I KNOW OF A HOUSE ON BUDDY STREET 24900 BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING ON THIS HOUSE .IT IS NOT LISTED .THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME AND EFFORT DIEBOLD87@AOL.COM