Home Buying in Plainfield>Question Details

Chris Browder, Home Buyer in Joliet, IL

looking for home 150,000 and under in Plainfield, Illinois

Asked by Chris Browder, Joliet, IL Mon Jan 14, 2013

Answers

8
I live in Plainfield, IL and you can call or email anytime. I have many realtors in the area I work with, please call or email for their contact info. As for securing the mortgage, we can help as we deal directly with Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae and fund the loans in our name. We aren't waiting around on the big banks to approve the deal. We staff our own underwriting department and get things done quickly. You can call me at (630) 639-1081 and I can give you a preapproval the same day and help you find a quality realtor in the area.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Mobile Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
3130 Finley Rd. Suite 510C
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Hi Chris!

Let me know if you would like to be prequalified before you go out looking. I am a local mortgage broker located in Naperville. Please call, email or visit my website at http://www.smartmirtgageinc.com to get started.

I look forward to working with you

Patty Harrison
Smart Mortgage
6307886200
Hi Chris, just wanted to follow up with you to ensure you've been taken care of. If not, I have a few programs that would allow you as a first time home buyer to purchase a home with little or no money into the loan. I border Plainfield and Naperville so I'm very familiar with the area. I've also pre viewed many of the homes already considering that's where most of my buyers are purchasing so I may be able to give you some insight on the homes as well.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you

Greg
630-926-2779
We have some options to fit your needs contact me at 630-508-0019 or email at sandydemaria@comcast.net
I can set up up on a auto search with your "wants" just email me hoffrealtors@yahoo.com or 708-308-4448 NO OBLIGATION "wants" condo, home or townhome.
Hi Chris,

The first thing you are going to have to do is get prequalified. That is where we will come in. Give me a call today and I can have a prequal letter in your hand by this afternoon. Then, you can get with your realtor and start looking for homes. I can refer you to several great realtors that handle your area. Call me anytime.

Sean Cochran
630-330-2229
Good Morning,

There are currently 30 single family homes on the mls in Plainfield for sale.
There are currently 39 attached homes, ie condos, townhomes also for sale.

I would like to speak with you regarding your home needs.

Call me

John J. Bates
Coldwell Banker
967 W. 75th Street
Naperville, Illinois 60567
630-222-4463
are they actually Plainfield though, or are they in Joliet? Most of what you see advertised as Plainfield is usually in Joliet (or Romeoville,) but simply has a Plainfield mailing address.
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013
Hello Chris, I will be happy to help you. If you would like to forward me your email address I can send you the homes matching your criteria. Or I can meet you to provide you with the information and the home buying process. Shahzana Ripp resltorsell1@yahoo.com 815-483-7773