Diesel, Home Buyer in Livermore Falls, ME

looking for country property, small fixed up, with about three to four acers

Asked by Diesel, Livermore Falls, ME Sun Jun 28, 2009

posibly one for back taxes owed, or forcloser, three bedrooms, two baths,

Answers

4
Lorrie Davis’ answer
I have a home that I am thinking of putting on the market in Livermore that is almost completely renovated. It is on one acre and close to town, has attached two car garage and an
extra outbuilding, a cooks kitchen..4 bedrooms and one renovated bath that I may be willing to owner finance. If interested email me at lordav@roadrunner.com. No spam please.
Send me an email at mmacisso@hotmail.com or call me at 207-400-4413 and I will set you up with a Foreclosure List Serve which automatically notifies you of Foreclosed properties that are WAY below values and in need of TLC as they come onto the market.

Properties are sold "AS IS" .

My office specializes in these listings and I have some that are available to you before they even hit the market!

Good Luck,
Martin Macisso
Regency Realty
South Portland, ME
Hello Diesel- Are you looking for something that needs to be fixed up, or has already been fixed up? If you're handy, I might have one or 2 properties in mind that would be available. Not in Livermore Falls per se, but within 30 miles or so.
If you'd like to contact me, please feel free. Thanks,
Ken L.
Hi Diesel,

Your first step is to find a Realtor (like myself) to assist you. The second step is to get pre-approved by a lender and then you and your Realtor can begin the process of finding a property that meets your needs.

If you would like to work with me, feel free to contact me at: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com. I am also an Accredited Buyer Representative and would be delighted to help you.