Py, Home Buyer in Issaquah, WA

looking for buyer's agent....

Asked by Py, Issaquah, WA Fri Jan 18, 2013

I'm first-time home buyer looking for 2 Bedroom townhouse/condo around Issaquah Highlands, WA. It is really hard to find or choose a buyer agent for me. I'm interesting in few houses in that area, and I realized that those houses are in short sale or foreclosure status......my budget is around 200k to 250k. Can anyone help me out to buy a townhouse/condo with a really x 100 good deal?

Answers

9
Hi there,

I live and work in the Issaquah Highlands and would be happy to help. I've lived here 16 years, know the area like the back of my hand and can definitely help you find a great place within your pricepoint.

Thanks!

Vikki Iverson
206.769.9472
vikkiiverson@cbbain.com
http://www.cbbain.com/vikkiiverson
I'm happy to help you if you haven't chosen someone already. I work with a lot of buyers, and I would love to be of help to you. You can find out more about me at my website: http://susan-gardner.com

Warm regards,

Susan Gardner
2010 and 2011 Top 10 Producer
Keller Williams Realty Bellevue
425-635-8088
susan.gardner@comcast.net
Hi Py,

I'm sure you'll get a lost of responses. I have worked the Issaquah area for over 20 amazing years and am very adept at getting my purchase and sale agreements accepted and closed. You can do your research on me through Bing or Google, or at my web site, http://www.karenmcknight.com . You can also set up a property search there or at http://www.buyandsellseattlerealestate.com .

My first step in working with a client is an Initial Consultation where I can ask you thought provoking questions about your goals and problems you want to solve, so I can give you the best advice.

In my 20+ years, I have created relationships with some of the best Certified Mortgage Planners in this area and can refer you. A great local lender is crucial to your purchasing process.

Good luck. In your price range we are seeing a lot of multiple offers, so be sure to hire a responsive, pro-active Realtor.

Warm Regards,
Karen
Hello Py,

I am a Broker that works in the Issaquah area, and I am familiar with the Active listings within your price range. As a Buyers Agent, you want to look for someone that is going to put your interests first. Right now the inventory is low, but starting to pick up. You want to work with a Broker that can respond to the new Active listings quickly to get you into the Home that you want.

I would suggest interviewing, or meeting up with an Agent, to see if they are the right fit for you. You should find someone that can give you the time that you need. Timely communication will be the key to getting you into the right deal.

John L Scott has great Agent websites, that give Clients access to new listings. Once you log in, you can see different locations that you would be interested in. You can go to http://www.johnlscott.com/candiewebb and register, this will give you access to the Active listings. The mobile application, allows you to see neighborhoods that you are currently in.

Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions!

Kindest Regards,
Candie Webb
John L Scott Issaquah
(425)766-5803
http://www.johnlscott.com/candiewebb
candiewebb@johnlscott.com
I would be happy to help you. I just sold 2 houses out on Snoqualmie Ridge & am listing a condo in Issaquah this weekend. I am also a Real Estate Broker & a Mortgage lender so I can help you with all of it.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Web Reference: http://tristarfinance.com
I can certainly help. I've been a builder/developer and real estate broker in Issaquah for over 30 years. The problem with short sales and auction (foreclosure) homes is that cash talks loudly in such offers. In fact with auctions you usually must pay ALL CASH although some sellers are now allowing 30 days to close when you show them proof of funds or a strong pre-approval letter from your lender.

The key is to be prepared to move quickly; have your funds arranged and hire an agent who can set up an automated search so you are alerted the moment a great property comes on the market. Then be prepared to go and view the property immediately; possibly writing an offer on the spot. The smartest way to do this is to include contingencies that allow you to get out of the contract later without loss should it prove to be unsuitable after further investigation.

The best way to get the lowest price while still beating out competing offers is through the use of an "Escalation Clause"

I'd be happy to discuss how this works one-on-one. You or anyone else reading this who needs further explanation can contact me at (425) 641-5933 or email ernie@ludwickproperties.com.

Ernie Ludwick
Ludwick Properties
Py,
I'd be happy to talk to you about your goals, the market and how to align everything. I've been a licensed Agent/Broker since 2001 and worked with many first time buyers. I was also a licensed lender for most of that time and even earlier, so I know the mortgage process very well and can make certain you get the best help there too.
You will get many offers of help here, and there are some great agents here on Trulia. Select one who has the right combination of experience, training and patience to be the most help to you. Also be careful you don't fall into a trap of someone teling you what you want to hear, rather than what the truth is about this market.
Py .....have you already lined up your financing ? ( thats one of the 1st questions an agent will ask you ) ....if you need assistance on this this, we are happy to assist!
Dave Skow - WA MLO #278613
Eagle Home Mortgage
Seattle
w 206 714 9745
dskow@eaglehomemortgage.com
Sure... call me. 425.785.9217 or email me, cloeliger@windermere.com