Home Buying in Tucson>Question Details

Christie Smt…, Home Buyer in Denny Whitford, Beav...

looking for 4 bdrm 2 bath with fenced lot in or near tucson with handicap accessibility in mind 2 fit 2 families comfortably...any ideas ?

Asked by Christie Smtih, Denny Whitford, Beaverton, OR Thu Sep 27, 2012

Ric Mills’ answer
Christie, there are homes all over Tucson area that would fit your request depending on price. The first step is to get you pre-qualified and then we can really get started. Contact me and my Team and we can really get things going and set up a free search so you can strt previewing the available homes. Few will be handicap fitted but most can be retrofitted to you needs. Ley me know and we will get started.
I would encourage you to look in the Marana area north west side of Tucson. You have not stated how big a lot you are thinking of. Please contact me for more information and possible listings in north west Tucson/Marana area. I currently have some rural acres with two manufactured homes on the property. Just minutes from I-10 and shopping. Enjoy a bit of country life close to town. I will look forward to speaking with you.
Vera Wallace
Hi Christie, I would love to help you with your search, I have a few questions. Can you contact me at 520-471-4711 or email at AzProperties@Ymail.com? Thanks-Monica
This particular home is a single story without steps. I think it would easily convert to handicap accessible for the hand grips and open concept bathrooms with a full shower in the master with easy access. This home is located just 4miles from the nearest hospital and shopping. Split floor plan with master bedroom on one end, 2 bedrooms and office/den/bedroom on other end of home.
Absolutely move-in condition and priced to sell! This is my daughters own home and she has a job transfer which is the reason for the move. You can reach me @ 520-954-3101 if you have anymore questions. Thanks, Jo Rivera HomeSmart Realty
Are you looking to buy? Are you pre-approved with a lender? If not I can recommend a couple & should be a buyers 1st step in today's market. Are you working with a local Realtor? If not, kindly click on my profile to see what kind of agent I am & read "recommends" & reviews from last clients. I wrote an offer today for an out of state family looking for 4 bedroom house here in Tucson. I know I can help.
Please call with questions & concerns and we can get started. Buying a property should be an exciting & educational process.

Best of luck.
Spirit Messingham
(520) 471-6900
I did a quick search for a home with at least a 4 bed x 2 bath, over 2000 square feet (to fit two families comfortably, and each listing is marked as handicap accessible. Let me know if you have any further questions. I'm happy to help! 520.247.6352

Hi Christie...

So many questions! :) Are you familiar with town? Have an idea of your budget? Rent? Buy? The perfect home exists for everyone. If you want to email or call with more specifics.. please do!

Hope to hear !

Feel free to give me a call so we can further discuss. 520.247.6352. I'm sure I can find something for you.